Our Lady of Fatima Academy students strive to be global community members by demonstrating excellence in academics, athletics, fine arts, and community service.
The academy has established a variety of collaborative community service projects involving local and regional organizations and businesses. Our students work with community leaders to promote social justice, environmental stewardship and innovation in solving 21st-century challenges and capturing new opportunities.
Community service activities include:
- San Clemente Red Ribbon Week
- San Clemente Coastal Clean-Up
- TK-8th grade adopted community service projects
- FAM: Family Assistance Ministries
- Junior High Two-Year Community Service Projects
- Catholic Schools Week Open House
- Student Council-sponsored Wounded Warrior Drive
- Community Appreciation Week events
- San Clemente Kindness Counts Week
- Parish and Community Fundraising Drives.
Academic activities include: Catholic Charities Poster Contest, Knights of Columbus Essay Contest, Orange County You Be the Chemist Program, and the Chapman University Holocaust Art, Writing, Poetry & Film Contest. Arts activities include choir, piano, musical and drama productions, and the Academy Orchestra.